BISON™ | Tanalised™ Apex Shed 12×6
Bison Sheds™ are solid, long-lasting garden buildings. All Tanalised™ models in this range come with a manufacturers 15-year guarantee against rot, and are constructed using high quality, slow growing Scandinavian timber with 19mm nominal (16mm finished) tongue and groove timber, on the roof, walls AND floor. Please note that NO chipboard, OSB or low-grade timber is used in the construction of this building. Very heavy, planed framing (58x44mm) has been used internally and below the floor, and is doubled throughout the shed and at the corners for massive strength.
Joinery-made doors and window frames are morticed & tenoned for strength, and the 785mm (30″ wide) doors come with antique lever handles and an internal 3-lever lock for security. These Tanalised™ Bison Sheds™ are fitted with fixed styrene glazing as standard, however toughened glass, double-glazing, and opening window upgrades are available. You can also have this shed without windows (at no additional charge) if you prefer.
All Bison Tanalised™ Sheds come with heavy duty framing, green mineral roofing felt, and extra high wall height as standard, and are available in several popular sizes (see Specifications tab).
- Pressure-treated (Tanalised™) timber for long life
- 15-year guarantee against rot
- Heavy duty 58x44mm framing for a strong structure against winds
- Extra-thick 16mm tongue & groove walls, floor & roof
- High 6’4″ wall with plenty headroom inside
- Straightforward assembly c/w all fastenings & simple instructions
- Joinery made windows and door are built to last
- Internal 3-lever lock c/w keys for simple effective security (no padlock required)
- Roof options include roofing felt, EPDM rubber, or bitumen shingles
- FREE antique handles (while stocks last)
- FREE delivery to most areas (see Delivery tab)
These sheds are Tanalised™, which, simply put, means that each board has been subjected to a greenish pressure-treatment preservative (Tanalith-E™) before the building has been made. This treatment stops the timber from rotting, however the colour will still fade, giving a natural silvery colour in time.
Pressure-treatment has an expected lifespan of 20-25 years without any further maintenance, and the manufacturer guarantees your building against rot for 15-years, however we highly recommend treating your building with a water-proofer to reduce the likelihood of internal dampness. Quality products such as Protek Stable Coat or Restol are both suitable for treating pressure-treated Tanalised™ timber, and are available in clear, or a choice of decorative colours.