Palram – Canopia® 10×12 Victory™ Orangery Greenhouse
The Palram – Canopia® Victory Orangery™ is more than just a greenhouse… it is also a lifestyle building which is perfect for relaxing. It features virtually unbreakable Crystal Clear Polycarbonate panels on the walls for over 90% light transmission, and opaque twin-wall polycarbonate panels in the roof. This greenhouse generous floor space and the high vaulted ceilings allow plenty of room for trellising tall growing plants or climbing vines. The orangery is practically maintenance free and easy to assemble; it has a rain gutter and gutter heads for water collection and the sliding panels’ system for easy assembly. This greenhouse has rust-resistant aluminium framing, and a FREE galvanised steel base for strength. Available in 10×12, and is finished in grey. A range of accessories are available for you to customize your greenhouse.
- Fast delivery from stock (you can view the full up-to-date Palram – Canopia® Stock levels here)
- Extra-high internal headroom (260 cm) for improved working space
- Wide hinged and lockable double doors, with low threshold suitable for wheelbarrows or wheelchairs
- The greenhouse combines two types of glazing for balanced light exposure
- The greenhouse panels provide up to 100% protection from harmful sun rays (UV )
- 2 vent windows for improved ventilation
- Life-time resilient polycarbonate plastic walls; do not fracture, turn yellow or opacify over time (with Fine Shield Technology™)
- Reinforced, non-rusting, robust grey powder-coated aluminum structure
- Easy installation – Sliding panels’ assembly system, ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut panels and all hardware included
- Clean-lined and functional design, developed for optimal use of the greenhouse interior space
- Built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials (200x stronger than glass)
- Built-in gutter system for effective water drainage & collection
- Galvanized steel base included with designated holes for anchoring (anchors not supplied) for additional structural stability
- Virtually unbreakable, high impact resistant and flexible polycarbonate panels provide balanced growing conditions
- Maintenance-free design
The Palram – Canopia® Victory Orangery™ Greenhouse has a non-rust aluminium frame with a strong galvanised steel base for durability. The hybrid glazing has twin-wall polycarbonate on the roof for strength and heat retention, along with single-wall crystal clear polycarbonate on the walls which is 200x stronger than its glass equivalent. It is very light, easy to handle, and completely safe. The polycarbonate is held in place using a sliding panel assembly feature, no clips required! DIY installation is easy due to the straightforward step-by-step assembly instructions. The manufacturer offers a 5-Year warranty on this model.
The Palram – Canopia® Victory Orangery™ greenhouse is designed to be 100% maintenance-free. The aluminium frame and galvanised steel base won’t rot, and the polycarbonate glazing is virtually unbreakable.
Wide hinged and lockable double doors 115.3 W x 209.6 H cm with low threshold is fitted to the side of the greenhouse. The low wheelbarrow ramp/threshold provides easy access.
These buildings are supplied in a flat-pack modular design with small, lightweight pieces allowing for easy transportation through your house or garage! Assembly is straight-forward for the competent DIY’er, and no professional experience is necessary.
You can accessorize them to your own requirements. You can purchase shelving, steel benches, auto-vents, shade kits and plant hangers to finish it off perfectly if required.